THE ROAD TO AFRICA BIKE WEEK™ 2018
Chapters, Dealerships and private tour operators are putting together tours to coincide with the Africa Bike Week™ 2018 experience! Contact us if you are planning a tour.
Let’s Ride Motorcycles Tour to Africa Bike Week™ 2018
Join us for guided tour from Hartbeespoort via, Clarens, Aliwal North, East London where we will join #africabikeweek2018.
From there we ride world famous Garden Route via Jefferey’s Bay to George then on to Oudtshoorn to ride #Route62 to Hermanus. Final ride from Hermanus to Kleinmond and most scenic ride in South Africa to Franschoek and Cape Town. Final day we will tour to Cape point all along amazing sea front to end in Cape Town on 3 May 2017.
- Contact Fanie for details – email@example.com
The HOG Johannesburg Road Trip includes an overnight in Bloemfontein with a party hosted by HOG Bloemfontein Chapter, and awesome accommodation opposite the ABW venue. There are Chapter outrides and a shindig @ABW.
- Dates: Wednesday 25 April to Sunday 29 April
- Click here for more
The HOG Pretoria Road trip leaves from Pretoria on 24th April. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Crossroad Motortours will maximize the Rainbow Nation experience by combining its Western Cape Bike Ride with a visit to Africa Bike Week™ . Limited to 14 bikes so book quickly!
- Day 1 : Arrival Cape Town
- Day 2 : Cape Town – Stellenbosch & Muizenberg [114 mi.]
- Day 3 : Stellenbosch – Montagu [124 mi.]
- Day 4 : Montagu – Oudtshoorn [165 mi.]
- Day 5 : Oudtshoorn – Graaff Reinet [198 mi.]
- Day 6 : Graaff Reinet – Addo & the Addo Elephant Park [149 mi.]
- Day 8 : Addo – East London
- Day 9 & 10 : East London – Africa Bike Week
- Day 11 : East London – Stormsriver [190 mi.]
- Day 12 : Stormsriver – Mossel Bay [112 mi.]
- Day 13 : Mossel Bay – Hermanus [211 mi.]
- Day 14 : Hermanus – Cape Town [127 mi.]
- Day 15 : Cape Town – Home